What's the good if an
online shop has lots of visitors but no customers? Read on to discover how to
turn your website into a gold mine by increasing the conversion rate
1. A good landing page
presents visitors with the
information and products they are looking for and should therefore be designed
so that it is inviting.
2. The range of products
should be clearly arranged
and should correspond to the customers' buying interests. Product
recommendations can be useful in this respect.
3. Present your products in a respectable manner
trust creates a pleasant atmosphere.
4. Good usability
makes it easier for your customers
to find the information and products they are looking for.
5. Simple and fast purchase processes
purchase cancelation rates.
6. When your customers are registering, ask only for
the data you really need
– they will thank you for this.
7. The technology
also has to be just right: modern
eCommerce websites are secure, fast, and reliable
8. Avoid artificial and technical barriers
, so as to
reduce the risk of purchase cancelations.
9. Customers want secure payment processes
10. Customer risk management
maximizes sales and