All foreigners must obtain an entry Visa before proceeding to China. We strongly recommend to process the application one month before departure from the country of origin.
All applicants for Visas are required to have an Invitation Letter from the Chinese authorities. The organizers will coordinate and forward application information to the Chinese authorities that issue the Invitation Letter, which will be ready within seven days and sent to your company by fax or express mail.
Please find here the Visa Invitation Letter:
Visa Invitation Letter for exhibitors (56 KB)
Visa Invitation Letter for visitors (67 KB)
- Please make photocopies of the form if more than one applicant requires visa invitation letter.
- Please fill in the application form in capital letters or type and return it to MMI (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. as soon as possible, and they will proceed your visa invitation letter immediately.
- Once approved, the organizer will send you an invitation letter by fax or
express mail. Shanghai Vision will debit your credit card accordingly.
The visa invitation letter will only be processed with full payment of the application fee, free of charge for exhibitors.
- Please take this invitation letter together with your passport to your embassy or consulate to apply visa.
- Your embassy or consulate may have an additional charge for their paperwork.
Upon receipt of this visa authorization, the applicant is required to present his/her passport, a recent photograph and a completed visa application form (available from local Chinese Embassy) and forward them to the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate for completion of formalities.
Passports must be valid for at least six month after the intended date of entry into China and contain at least one free page.
MMI (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Mr. Steve Shen
11th Floor, GC Tower, 1088 Yuanshen Road
Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200122 / P.R. China
Phone: +86 (0)21-2020 5563
Fax: +86 (0)21-2020 5655/66/88/99