All foreigners must obtain an entry Visa before proceeding to China. We strongly recommend to process the application one month before departure from the country of origin.
All applicants for Visas are required to have an Invitation Letter.
- Please make photocopies of the form if more than one applicant requires a visa invitation letter.
- Please fill in the application form in capital letters or type and return it to us as soon as possible. We will precede your visa invitation letter immediately.
- Please submit the application form together with the following required documents according to the procedure policy.
- passport copy
- entry record to China
- Once approved, we will send you an invitation letter via fax or email.
- If the original invitation letter is required by the Chinese embassy/consulate in your country, a courier fee will occur for the express mail service.
- If you need an invitation letter issued by the Chinese government, USD 50 application fee will be charged.
- Please take this invitation letter together with your passport to your embassy or consulate to apply visa.
- Your embassy or consulate may have an additional charge for their paperwork.
Please be reminded that all applicants’ passports must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS beyond the intended date to enter China or any other destination. Please note that the invitation letter is issued by MMI-SH.
MMI (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Mr. Steve Shen
11th Floor, GC Tower, 1088 Yuanshen Road
Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200122 / P.R. China
Phone: +86 (0)21-2020 5563
Fax: +86 (0)21-2020 5655/66/88/99