A study was
conducted to find out how important and truthful communication in projects is.
Summary: Almost all the people who participated in the study have used a white
lie at one time or another, and when it came to creativity the excuses were
really quite funny in all the different countries.
Hit list of excuses in Germany
Highlights from other countries
- I thought you had been notified some time ago
- If you had accepted my suggestion with the flag, that wouldn't have happened
- It's because I'm not a project manager
- The documents are still in the hotel in the Maldives
- You can easily see that that is not an excuse by the personnel and traveling expenses
- Friday is almost weekend
- I thought Controlling had canceled the project
- I need more details
- My guinea pig had a cough
- But the European track and field championship was on TV
Sweden: My dog ate
- UK: The train was too late because Michael Jackson and a few friends turned
- France: I put my laptop on the roof of my car before I drove off
- Denmark: The project was finished but I spilled coffee on it
- Norway: I can't do anything today because the Internet's not working
- Holland: The train had a "flat" and I had to help the guard push
the train into the next station.