situations can be handled successfully only if a team works in a motivating
environment. So you should ask yourself if your employees have found the right
environment in your company.
- Can your employees count on you and your promises one hundred per cent?
- Do you consistently keep your promises?
- Management requires fairness. Are you sure that your actions toward your employees aren’t out of order and offensive?
your everyday managerial behavior reveal the respect you have for the
interests of others, as well as your decency and honesty (loyalty)?
- Can your staff confide in you and count on your discretion?
- Is your managerial behavior characterized by openness?
- Are you open to discussions with your employees?
- Do you believe that your employees think you are an efficient manager?
- Are you always willing to listen to your employees’ issues?
If you can provide a
positive answer to all these questions, this means that there is an atmosphere
of trust prevailing within your team. So you can count on this not only in
difficult situations, but it will also make it easier for you to eliminate
factors which are demotivating.