When is the registration deadline?
18 January, 2013
What is the minimum booth size?
The minimum size is 9 sqm.
What are the prices for exhibiting at LASER World of PHOTONICS China 2013?
|Early bird*:||210 EUR / sqm|
|Full price:||225 EUR / sqm|
*Deadline for early bird: 31 July 2012
Further discounts are available for large booths:
|Space / Size||Discount|
|up to 35 sqm||0%|
|from 36 sqm up to 71 sqm||10 %|
|from 72 sqm up to 107 sqm||15 %|
|from 108 sqm on||20 %|
How successful was LASER World of Photonics CHINA 2012 for exhibitors and visitors?
475 exhibitors from 19 countries presented themselves in the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) on 23,000 sqm floor space. 34,326 visitors attended the fair.
electronica & Productronica China (from 2012 electronica China & productronica China) and LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA, together with SEMICON China, which were collocated at SNIEC, were the biggest and most comprehensive platform for the electronics industry in China.
Why is LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA such a successful fair?
- On the one hand, LASER CHINA
covers the whole range of photonics and on the other hand, it focuses on the most important
segments of the Chinese market for optical technologies (e.g. emphasis on material
processing with laser).
- The accompanying/conference program in cooperation with industry and media partners represents an additional attraction for visitors because also in China, further education is a more and more important topic. The conference program was classified as very good and important - this will be expanded in the future with new competent partners.
- The high proportion of international exhibitors and the presence of market leaders clearly distinguishes the fair from all the local shows.
- Corporate marketing activities with important exhibitors ensure a high attention for the show, e.g. through corporate press conferences / tours or special sponsoring packages.
- Group pavilions and cooperation events offer especially to small and medium-sized enterprises an ideal platform for the entrance to the Chinese market.
- The venue Shanghai New International Exhibition Centre is one of the latest exhibition centres in China on international level.
- Furthermore, Shanghai is not only one of the most important centres of commerce but also centrally situated to the “Photonics Clusters” of the country.
- Over the past five years, the Chinese market for optoelectronic products has grown by an average of 30%.
- Annual growth rates between 10% and 20% are expected in the future.
volume in the Chinese photonics industry is expected to reach a total of US$ 10
What do existing exhibitors say about LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA?
1. Victor X. Liu, Ph. D, Chairman & CTO, Xi’an Focuslight Technologies Co., Ltd.
LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA is the best show in China, not only of its large exhibit scale, but also of the high quality and quantity of the visitors. It has become an international trade show. We see many famous exhibitors from all over the world attending the show and meet many foreign clients from Israel, USA, Korea, Japan and so on. We are very glad to see that the show is getting better and better.
The combination of the trade show together with the conference —PHOTONICS CONGRESS CHINA provides us with a communication platform for discussing industry development.
2. YouLiang Wang, President Director, Laser Processing Committee of the Chinese Optical Society
The conference is much better than expectation. The attendee number is the highest ever since. Both its overall organization and the presentation have greatly improved for this year. The attendees are getting more and more professional.
3. Guenther Weinmann, General Manager Laser Technology, TRUMPF (China) Co., Ltd.
The show is raised so successful that we increase our booth size, which is the largest for this year. We bring our existing customers here and also find new customers in different industries such as automotive, solar, shipping, metal processing, and consumer electronics. Most of our customers are from China, and we also meet customers from Korea, Japan and Singapore. It’s getting more and more international as well. LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA is the best show in China.
4. Peter Chen, General Manager, China, COHERENT.
I think LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA is the best show in laser and photonics industry with high quality. It provides us with a platform to display our products and to communicate with our peers. There are many visitors from industry area as well as science and education area. All of them are very professional.
5. Pete Zhang, Sales Manager BU FO CN, LEONI Special Cables (Changzhou) Co., Ltd.
The visitors are very professional from different areas, including medicine, industry and communications. Among the visitors coming to our booth, 30% is from overseas such as Japan, Korea, Europe and America.
6. Tonmy Wang, General Manager, Han’s Laser Technology Co., Ltd., Suzhou Han’s Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
It’s a very good show. As the biggest trade show in China, a lot of people come here for visiting, including many professional buyers. Many overseas visitors are interested in our high-power laser cutting machine. There are also many original or potential customers visiting our booth.
7. Jeffrey A. Burnstein, President, advancing VISION + IMAGING (AIA)
The show is a big success, which is very crowded today with lots of excellent exhibitors and visitors. There are many people from all around the world attending including US, Canada, Germany, Finland and India, which shows its reputation as a major international show. You can see people from semiconductors, solar energy and other industries, which provides great opportunity for machine vision to going forward.
8. Chengying Qin, Marketing Director, Wuhan HuaGong Laser Engineering Co., Ltd.
LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA is a leading event in laser and photonics industry. A lot of top exhibitors gather here and exhibit products covering all areas of the industry. There are many professional buyers coming to our booth. We meet many customers with clear procurement needs, most of which are from electronics manufacturing, automotive applications, materials processing and other industries.
9. Xinfa Gao, General Manager, Hubei Huazhong Photoelectric Science and Technology Ltd.
LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA is a leading show in the industry with more and more exhibitors and more professional visitors. Besides visitors from laser and photonics industries, there are also many manufacturers from new energy, electronics, semiconductor, automotive, defense, military, shipping, and other fields visiting our booth.
10． Robert Huang, CEO, Nanjing Wavelength Opto-Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
The show is very successful. I think LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA is an essential event of the industry. In addition to the Chinese mainland customers, we also receive a lot of customers from the United States, Europe, Japan, Korea, India, Taiwan and others. These clients are from industry, medicine and research area.
For more statements from exhibitors at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA 2012 please click here.
What are the major exhibition categories at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA 2013?
1. Laser and optroelectronics
3. Manufacturing technology for Optics
4. Sensors, test and measurement
6. Systems by application sectors
7. Laser Systems for production engineering
8. Optical measurement systems
9. Optical information and communication
10. Biophotonics and medical engineering
12. Illumination and energy
What visitor groups can exhibitors reach at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA?
- Precision engineering
- Tool making/Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering/Electronics
- Semiconductor industry
- Automotive engineering
- Biotechnology/Environmental monitoring
- Data processing/Telecommunications
- Traffic and transport
- Colleges/Universities/Research Institutes
• Cross-marketing packages
To ensure that your presentation is a success, we have developed various packages of services designed for exactly that purpose. Use as many communication channels as possible to make visitors aware of your company before the fair and motivate them to attend. The fact that you are participating in the fair should increase the number of contacts at your stand and help you to reach potential new customers.
• Trade visitor invitations
Trade visitor invitations are by far the most successful advertising materials for increasing visitor traffic at your stand. Invite your existing and potential customers to attend LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA free of charge.
• Company entry
The information about your company that is stored in the trade-fair database is of critical importance. It is the basis for your presence at the fair. Everything you enter there appears countless times – in all fair-related media: in the trade-fair catalogue and on the fair’s homepage. Multimedia presence is guaranteed.
• Advertising opportunities
Our range of communication activities makes use of all marketing disciplines. They range from classic advertising at premium locations and advertising materials with optimum utility to direct marketing (e.g. via e-mail newsletter), sales-promotion measures and sponsoring.
• Sponsoring items
Various sponsoring opportunities are available at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA. Sponsoring is an effective way to make an audience of interested industry representatives more aware of your company and to improve your image. Please remember that sponsoring offers are limited and will be awarded on a „first come – first served“ basis.
• Press services
LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA is your chance for effective presswork. The fair is a good opportunity for you to establish and maintain press contacts. Our presswork begins long before LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA opens its gates. As an exhibitor, you can be part of it all and profit from it, too. Our press services provide the support you need to draw attention to your products and applications – before the fair, and during it.
• Advertising on the internet
Do you want to acquire customers all year? We have developed a comprehensive market platform for you that allows potential customers to find your company and lets you communicate with them directly. The major component is an editorial section that depicts the industry and is up-to-date at all times.
You can find details on all our marketing services in the LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA marketing services brochure.